- Admire the dancing of the Bluebell Girls and the Lido Boys
- Marvel at the breathtaking sets and marvelous costumes of the Paris Merveilles show
- Enjoy Champagne during the show
- Book for a show between July 1st and July 31st and get exclusive offers!
+ 1/2 bottle Champagne
€115 per person
In a few wordsWelcome to an ode to a Paris of sparkling lights and glittering feathers. Welcome to the Paris Merveilles revue, the new show from director Franco Dragone, in the heart of the capital.
In detailThe Lido de Paris revue Paris Merveilles is a unique tribute to the elegance and treasures of Paris. With its breathtaking sets, an entire city is transformed before your eyes, blurring the boundaries of space and time. Sensual, intimate, elegant and spectacular, this waking dream will take your breath away and leave you dazzled.
Every evening, talented artists perform on the Lido stage: fascinating acrobats, incredible ice skaters, and the most glamorous, elegant dancers in Paris, the Bluebell Girls! Their extravagant hats and magnificent costumes are decorated with beautiful feathers and sparkle with a thousand lights.
The Bluebell Girls are the quintessential embodiment of Paris, famous around the world for their sexy and sophisticated image. The illustrious company, created in 1932 by Margaret Kelly, has set the stage of the Lido ablaze every night since 1948. Surrounded by 12 Lido Boys and impressive stage sets, more than 40 dancers combine charm, elegance and glamor, treating you to an inimitable and bewitching performance.
Since its beginnings, the company continues to reinvent itself, while preserving the precision and energy of the Bluebell Girls and ensuring an unparalleled experience for the audience : a tribute to the City of Light and Parisian art de vivre on the world’s most beautiful avenue that will leave you with stars in your eyes !
What is included?
- Admission to the Paris Merveilles show
- Champagne (quantity defined by option booked)
116 bis Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris
Good to know
- The dress code is casual elegant. A coat and tie are appreciated.
- Shorts, Bermuda shorts, athletic clothing, and tennis shoes are not allowed.
- Taking photographs of, filming, or recording the show is prohibited.
- Photographs may not be taken in the theater.